Facebook plugin does not work

Sirs, good afternoon.

After a lot of work I managed to make the social monitoring of Twitter via plugin work, however … it does not come, it does not download the emails, is it anyway?

I still have not been able to make Facebook work … any help in this for kindness?

Sirs, good afternoon.
After a lot of work I managed to make the social monitoring of Twitter via plugin work, however … it does not come, it does not download the emails, is it anyway?

I still have not been able to make Facebook work … any help in this for kindness?

Hi @Carlos BR – I don’t think the Twitter plugin pulls in email addresses. Maybe others can confirm?

I’m also working on a tutorial for how to get the Facebook plugin working – I’ll post an update here soon.

Update: Basic tutorial is here: https://innotiom.com/mautic-facebook-plugin-setup/

Let me know if that helps, @Carlos BR

@chris0928
Thanks for the answers.
Well, first to enter the link that you passed, my antivirus recognizes it as virus and does not let in …

In the case of the twitter plugin, really so far all my tests it does not bring the email not …

And the Facebook plugin so far nothing works …

@chris0928

I think I managed to do the integration between FB and Mautic … blz …

But so far so I have not seen anything different regarding Facebook … where is the information regarding this integration?
From twitter I already know … I have not yet found out about FB integration …

@Carlos BR I haven’t explored the FB plugin much yet, so I don’t have any advice for you there. Let me know what you discover, though!

Is there a step-by-step instructions who to get Twitter App and Mautic connect?
I used ConsumerKey / ConsumerSecret
and then clicked on “Authorize App” and get the error message “Whoa there!
There is no request token for this page. That’s the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.”
It might just be a cached error message. I’ll try again on a different machine… But somehow, I doubt it’ll work.