Social Media

Hello all,

I’m new to Mautic, and would like to request some help setting things up. When I click on a contact to pull up their record, there is a social tab on the bottom. I can only seem to get Twitter to show up here. I’ve gone through other discussions, and just can’t seem to figure out what I’m missing. I’ve already set up Facebook and Google+ inside of the plugins section. Most of the contacts I have are not on Twitter, but are on Facebook. How do I get Facebook to show up in the “Social” tab in the contact detail page?. Anyone have any ideas?

social_overview.png

Hello all,

I’m new to Mautic, and would like to request some help setting things up. When I click on a contact to pull up their record, there is a social tab on the bottom. I can only seem to get Twitter to show up here. I’ve gone through other discussions, and just can’t seem to figure out what I’m missing. I’ve already set up Facebook and Google+ inside of the plugins section. Most of the contacts I have are not on Twitter, but are on Facebook. How do I get Facebook to show up in the “Social” tab in the contact detail page?. Anyone have any ideas?

@MxyzptlkFishStix mayb be able to help you out.

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping it was just a setting and not something I needed to custom code. I guess I’ll have to switch from the Mautic Cloud to a self hosted instance. Once I switch over, I’ll take your advice and contract him for help.

@DFA Did you ever get this figured out?