Social Network Monitoring?

Anyone know how to add more social networks into the monitoring section? The only options are “Twitter Mentions” and “Twitter Hashtag”.

Does Mautic only really work with Twitter? It was so easy to set Twitter up, and it’s so complicated to set up any other social network. are there any plans on making it as easy for the other social network plugins as it is for Twitter? Do I need to host my own instance of Mautic to insert custom code; and close the claud account to get this to work?

I see the plugins for Facebook, Google+, and others, but they don’t seem to do anything when they get set up.

Anyone know how to add more social networks into the monitoring section? The only options are “Twitter Mentions” and “Twitter Hashtag”.

Does Mautic only really work with Twitter? It was so easy to set Twitter up, and it’s so complicated to set up any other social network. are there any plans on making it as easy for the other social network plugins as it is for Twitter? Do I need to host my own instance of Mautic to insert custom code; and close the claud account to get this to work?

I see the plugins for Facebook, Google+, and others, but they don’t seem to do anything when they get set up.

Seems simple enough:

:frowning:

Thanks for the reply. So if I’ve got a free cloud account, and don’t have access to the code, how do I do it? Thanks.

@DFA, get a free micro instance on Amazon EC2, install Mautic onto that, and then you can play with the code to your hearts content.
Cheers
Jo