Mautic Social Media intergration...

Hey Readers,

I am looking into Mautic software and installed it on my server.

Now my question is how does the social media intergration work?

I have added my twitter profile with API and set it to publish.

After that I went to social monitoring and added an hashtag for Twitter.

Now 1 day later my graph is still empty…

What am I doing wrong??

Greets,

Tiboonn

Hey Readers,

I am looking into Mautic software and installed it on my server.
Now my question is how does the social media intergration work?

I have added my twitter profile with API and set it to publish.

After that I went to social monitoring and added an hashtag for Twitter.
Now 1 day later my graph is still empty…

What am I doing wrong??

Greets,

Tiboonn

You’ll have to tweak this for your own setup. But you need a cron to run hourly. Try something like this:

1 * * * * su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “php -q /…/apps/mautic/htdocs/app/console mautic:social:monitoring --env=prod” #mautic-social-cron

@gigcity
Can you help me in this matter also for kindness?
I tried to create an app on twitter, I pasted into the mautic ID and the secret token more when I authorized the application gave this error screen.

In the error screen, it says that there is no request token for this page …

Could you kindly pass me a step by step how to properly do this function to work perfectly?
I’ve tried it so far and so far I have not achieved anything …
Thank you in advance for your attention and time !!!

Should I use the API or TOKEN access data?
I already tried both options and I have not got anything yet …

@Carlos BR you want to use the API: https://innotiom.com/mautic-twitter-integration/

I have done all of that except an additional social media cron job. is the social media cron job different than these:
<— segments:update
<— camaigns:update
<— campaigns:trigger

Nevermind, I found the documentation on it:…mautic/app/console mautic:social:monitoring, hopefully it will now work

it is still saying:No Social Profiles Found
Click here to search for social media profiles based on contact’s available profile data. (Social networks must be configured in the Integration Manager).

@bamya
I put the cron, and I managed to make the app work now … is to run every hour the cron … let’s see if it will work … have you already been able to make funcinar there with you?

@bamya
I managed to make this work on twitter … more I noticed that the email did not come … according to the attached screen … do you know how to fix it ???

@bamya
These are the settings in the plugin … I believe the email is already being requested … I did not understand the error then …

Sirs, good night …
Until finally I managed to make everything work … but I tried everything and I could not make the capture of the emails …
So I ask: is this function really the e-mail?
-I did not know how to do a campaign for Twitter only … so would not that be the functionality of this function? What about not getting the emails?

What do you guys tell me about that?

@escopecz, can you help with the question of not being able to pull e-mails on twitter?
Or in this function are emails not picked up? Only this is missing … if possible, of course …

Hi @Carlos BR - apologies for the silence. I got to the same point as you and now feel that the Twitter integration is almost worthless.

• I am not able to pull email from Twitter. This seems to be a security constraint enforced by Twitter.
  • I am not able to use a campaign to directly respond on Twitter based on hashtags. This might be related to Mautic SQL errors related to campaigns. I’m still trying to clear that issue.

How are you doing with your Twitter integration?

If I understand well, you can’t retrieve email from twitter using the plugins but it will creates contacts and add the twitter account name in the right field. Starting from there, you can create a segment where twitter field is not empty and then use the action send twitter message to send a PM to the contact.

But i don’t think this specific contact will ever have the possiiblity to have other informations added like email as it will never be “identified”

any other feedbacks mautic users ?