Social not working as it should

Just installed a new version of Mautic - must admit to being really impressed.

However, if I have a lead, when I click on Social in that lead, I get details of my Twitter account and nothing else. I have the correct @twittter handle as well as other web addresses for facebook, LinkedIn, G+ etc and although the apps are setup they are not working.

I have also cleared the cache out too.

Any pointers received…

Just installed a new version of Mautic - must admit to being really impressed.

However, if I have a lead, when I click on Social in that lead, I get details of my Twitter account and nothing else. I have the correct @twittter handle as well as other web addresses for facebook, LinkedIn, G+ etc and although the apps are setup they are not working.

I have also cleared the cache out too.

Any pointers received…

It happens exactly the same

And the same with me

Hi Any anyone tell me if they have found a resolution for this?

Any information would be greatly apreciated

Dont see the contact Twitter information because apears mine

Any thoughts anyone? Is it a server permissions setting or is this just the way mautic does stuff? Interested as this makes me nervous in using this in a production space if something is not working as it should.

i did get a response that requested that i log it as an issue on github. i have done that but have not moved any further forward.

please can you also log the issue on git hub and maybe if enough of us ask we will get a response.

https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/1742

Roger, I see that github suggests a solution. I was wondering though how I can import this into my installation. Any ideas?

I have SFTP and SSH access via Putty but not sure how to import the changed files into my installation.

S