Social Integration

Looking at the YouTube video “Hands on with Mautic: An Overview” I see the contacts all have their social profile filled in - even Richard Branson but I have tried and tried and tried to get this thing to work and I am still no closer to getting Social Integration to be integrated…

Is there any documentation as to what are the steps to get the users info pulled into the contacts details.

Do you set up the plugin? Do you just add the social media handle to the contacts social section? Do you use Clearbit? Do you create custom fields for image?

Any help or direction would be great so I either can set it up or just forget about it…

Looking at the YouTube video “Hands on with Mautic: An Overview” I see the contacts all have their social profile filled in - even Richard Branson but I have tried and tried and tried to get this thing to work and I am still no closer to getting Social Integration to be integrated…

Is there any documentation as to what are the steps to get the users info pulled into the contacts details.

Do you set up the plugin? Do you just add the social media handle to the contacts social section? Do you use Clearbit? Do you create custom fields for image?

Any help or direction would be great so I either can set it up or just forget about it…

@marketer$$$ the trick is that you need to populate the social media account fields for the contacts first. You could try something like Fullcontact to find out that info first.

well that did not work either… it seems this is not a easy 1,2,3 affair :frowning:

@marketer$$$

I think this tutorial from our friend @chris0928 might be useful:

Https://innotiom.com/mautic-facebook-plugin-setup/

Https://innotiom.com/mautic-twitter-integration/

1 Like

Thanks @Carlos BR I will look into that…

Thanks for mentioning my articles, @Carlos BR. There’s a tutorial video on social monitoring with Twitter linked there as well. I didn’t create it but thought it was very helpful – especially if you prefer to watch instead of read :slight_smile:

1 Like