Social Data

Hello, I have noticed that the social integration doesn’t work anymore so I tried to use ClearBit. The problem is that this doesn’t seems to work as well! Each time I request information from the software it render that has been fetched without putting it into contact information on Mautic. Any body has the same problem?

Other thing, is there a way to tag links in order to follow the users behaviour on Mautic without sending those emails thought the software itself?

Hello, I have noticed that the social integration doesn’t work anymore so I tried to use ClearBit. The problem is that this doesn’t seems to work as well! Each time I request information from the software it render that has been fetched without putting it into contact information on Mautic. Any body has the same problem?

Other thing, is there a way to tag links in order to follow the users behaviour on Mautic without sending those emails thought the software itself?

Hi and thank you fro the reply, yes I did integrate the webhook url in my ClearBit account. Notification show that the software indeed retrieved the Data from ClearBit but it doesnt seem to be able to post them on contact details. By the way, how should the social information be displayed like?