Social Media Monitoring

How do you setup the social media monitoring functions?

Can messages or post be scheduled within mautic?

How do you setup the social media monitoring functions?

Can messages or post be scheduled within mautic?

Hi:

So first thing, how to set up social media integrations. To do this you need to create an application. here’s an example using twitter:

1. Go to apps.twitter.com
  2. register a new app
  3. on Mautic go to the configuration menu on the right pane, manage integrations, enable social media integrations
  4. after enabling click on the integrations to manage a specific network like twitter or facebook
  5. click the network you want to configure
  6. copy & paste the application details from twitter or facebook (Consumer API Key and Secret), and give twitter or facebook the callback URL that mautic supplies.
  7. Click “authorize application” on Mautic to finalize the integration

At this point things are ‘set up’ and you can start using the integration. (Make sure it’s published)

The integration features that we currently support are sharing buttons on landing pages (using the page builder - make sure that ‘display share button’ is turned on!). You can also push a lead to an integration for the ones that are supported.

Currently I don’t think we support scheduled tweets or posts (But I am going to confirm that!)

Just an update on some things I wasn’t sure about:

Social network integrations are currently limited to share buttons, lead field mapping (if the network’s fields are publicly available), and showing their social media profiles on the lead details page. We do not currently integrate SSO, scheduled tweets or posts.

The field mapping is going to be Google+ , facebook currently doesn’t allow it.

hi i cannot locate on Mautic go to the configuration menu on the right pane, manage integrations, enable social media integrations in my mautic

Integrations and addons were renamed to plugins.

Hi! I can’t install Facebook. Please, could tell me where I find the field “callback URL” in Facebook. Tks!

Hello all,
Any update on scheduled post?

@presita Maybe in 1.3. See roadmap https://github.com/mautic/mautic/milestones

I have the Facebook integration Authorized successfully, but I am not sure what is possible or what to expect from here. I am also getting this message on the Social tab of a Lead

This doesn’t exactly make sense to me since I have successfully authorized the Facebook plugin. What else is left to do?
Can anyone explain exactly the extent of Facebook integration that exists, besides Sharing Buttons?

Thanks Much

Is the proper callback for Twitter Plugin www.mydomain.com/dashboard?
Thank you

Please disregard my last questions as I need to upgrade my install

@kuzmany2 do you know what to do? I lost it halfway :slight_smile:

hi @Tito you need to create apps on facebook go on this link it’s quite easy don’t worry https://developers.facebook.com/apps/ it will give you after successful creation.

Hi
When I try to integrate mautic and Linkedin then authentication error show
invalid redirect_uri. This value must match a URL registered with the API Key.
I fill every thing correct ClinetID/secret. Can any one explain why

Thanks
Rajnish
invalid redirect_uri. This value must match a URL registered with the API Key mautic social media facebook twitter linkedin

@rajnishkumarrocky you already managed to work? I’m feeling here now fazet work integration with Facebook, nothing more … Any suggestions?

OK so I am a bit confused, what is the purpose of Social Media Integrations if we cannot track actions and apply triggers?
I was hoping to be able to post to my accounts and also to track activity with Mautic. This is not the case?

I am trying to configure the plugin for Facebook integration, it asks me to insert two parameters: Client IT and Secret of Client (that appears as ***** of password). Where can I find those parameters ?
Thanks,

Agreed, Im getting invalid redirect uri from Facebook, can’t seem to find where to copy and paste the url in my Facebook app.

“URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the app’s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.”

Any help would be awesome!

John

Hey!

Will Mautic one day allow me to create notifications in facebook?

To be sure I am clear, I mean here:
http://prntscr.com/gigkd3