Fail to add foreign key constaraints to mysql db during import is killing me

**Your software Win 10
My Mautic version is: 3.2
My PHP version is:7.4
My Database type and version is:MYSQL

Your problem
My problem is:I am trying to change the domain name of a Mautic Version 2.16 and one of the steps is to copy and move the mysql dump to the new site… That has been one heck of a problem for me and I am a veteran DB mover… maybe a thousand moves in my life from duplicateor, to export import… cpanel you name it… grabbing the mysql out of a cpanel move… every way you can think of and never had this much problem…
The primary problem is when i try to import the db which exported w/o issue… I am getting error reports of compatibility problems… but of the 116 tables almost all complain of failure to add foreign key constrtaints… so if i get that one the compatibility problems may go away.

This is an image of what comes up on 95% of each table import. and the table will not load at all 1 or 2 tables did load and with no problem… Is anyone a foreign key expert and may be able to lead me in the right direction. I also tried mysql dump to and from but the db just won’t accept anything… well except a couple of tables…
When I export the db on the site that i am trying to change my domain to that (its own) db exports perfectly and then re-imports back in with no problems what so ever … no foriegn key problems at all…

These errors are showing in the log: all the errors are showing on mysql importing… and are shown above and by image.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: Many steps listed above have been used to no avail… The last thing i did was to write a progam to take the mysql and break it out so that each and every table has a text page allowing import of each table one by one to see what errors are showing for what table… very time consuming to separate the import since 116 tables but not choice since when import is done normal it takes 10 min for it to import and will not say anyhting but Failed… my separation of each table import shows almost all tables with excepton of 2-3 to be a foreign key error…
AT the moment i just came across this URL…

Has a lot of good ideas so am reading it now… but if anyone has any better ideas I am all ears…I tried Disable Foreign Key checks with negative results.’