FckEditor Filemanager broken

Hi all, after latest upgrade i am unable to use the Filemanager anymore, i have tried cleaning the cache, php.ini values without any luck.

In error log i see:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\InactiveScopeException’ with message ‘You cannot create a service (“templating.helper.assets”) of an inactive scope (“request”).’ in /home/website/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainer.php:2755, referer: https://website/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/js/libraries/ckeditor/filemanager/index.html?CKEditor=page_customHtml&CKEditorFuncNum=129&langCode=en

mautic_error.png

Any clue? I really need to be able to browse existing uploaded files.

Thank you all in advance!

@ alphaville Worked like a charm for me!

Now I only have another error to fix, thanks again for the piece of code!

Cheers

[quote=8769:@ alphaville]Here is the code fix: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/1506/files

However, I still can’t get it to work even after the edit. If others are successful, let me know.[/quote]

This works. Thank you.

same problem does not go

i at least can see something now and I can upload files to the root but when I create folders I can’t upload anything there.

Hey guys.

I had the same exact problem and was able to fix using the code @alphaville mentioned on github

Here is the code fix: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/1506/files

However, I still can’t get it to work even after the edit. If others are successful, let me know.

[quote=8769:@ alphaville]Here is the code fix: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/1506/files

However, I still can’t get it to work even after the edit. If others are successful, let me know.[/quote]

For me this is working, i am now seeing and managing all the files without problems!
Thank you again, perfect support for value-added piece of software :wink:

Hi all, after latest upgrade i am unable to use the Filemanager anymore, i have tried cleaning the cache, php.ini values without any luck.
In error log i see:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\InactiveScopeException’ with message ‘You cannot create a service (“templating.helper.assets”) of an inactive scope (“request”).’ in /home/website/app/cache/prod/appProdProjectContainer.php:2755, referer: https://website/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/js/libraries/ckeditor/filemanager/index.html?CKEditor=page_customHtml&CKEditorFuncNum=129&langCode=en

Any clue? I really need to be able to browse existing uploaded files.
Thank you all in advance!

Is there any reply on this ? I’m also having this problem. There aren’t errors on the log folder.

Me too. I can’t upload anything and I’m getting the same screen as the OP.

I have already tried to clean the cache, after taking a look at the PHP log i found the stack trace:

[09-Mar-2016 12:16:39 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionExceptionInactiveScopeException' with message 'You cannot create a service ("templating.helper.assets") of an inactive scope ("request").' in D:ProjetosMauticappcacheprodappProdProjectContainer.php:2768
Stack trace:
#0 D:ProjetosMauticappbootstrap.php.cache(2125): appProdProjectContainer->getTemplating_Helper_AssetsService()
#1 D:ProjetosMauticappbundlesCoreBundleFactoryMauticFactory.php(749): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionContainer->get('templating.help...')
#2 D:ProjetosMauticappbundlesCoreBundleTemplatingTwigExtensionAssetExtension.php(28): MauticCoreBundleFactoryMauticFactory->getHelper('template.assets')
#3 D:ProjetosMauticappcacheprodappProdProjectContainer.php(2827): MauticCoreBundleTemplatingTwigExtensionAssetExtension->__construct(Object(MauticCoreBundleFactoryMauticFactory))
#4 D:ProjetosMauticappbootstrap.php.cache(2125): appProdProjectContainer->getTemplating_Twig_Extension_AssetServic in D:ProjetosMauticappcacheprodappProdProjectContainer.php on line 2768
[09-Mar-2016 12:16:39 America/Sao_Paulo] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionExceptionInactiveScopeException' with message 'You cannot create a service ("templating.helper.assets") of an inactive scope ("request").' in D:ProjetosMauticappcacheprodappProdProjectContainer.php:2768
Stack trace:
#0 D:ProjetosMauticappbootstrap.php.cache(2125): appProdProjectContainer->getTemplating_Helper_AssetsService()
#1 D:ProjetosMauticappbundlesCoreBundleFactoryMauticFactory.php(749): SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionContainer->get('templating.help...')
#2 D:ProjetosMauticappbundlesCoreBundleTemplatingTwigExtensionAssetExtension.php(28): MauticCoreBundleFactoryMauticFactory->getHelper('template.assets')
#3 D:ProjetosMauticappcacheprodappProdProjectContainer.php(2827): MauticCoreBundleTemplatingTwigExtensionAssetExtension->__construct(Object(MauticCoreBundleFactoryMauticFactory))
#4 D:ProjetosMauticappbootstrap.php.cache(2125): appProdProjectContainer->getTemplating_Twig_Extension_AssetServic in D:ProjetosMauticappcacheprodappProdProjectContainer.php on line 2768