Fed up

Sorry joeyk, I did write you back and told you that mzagmajster offered to do a Zoom call. You responded that you were off till Monday and could not join in. Which is fine. mzagmajster and I had a great call for 2.5 hours.

My comments about crickets were regarding my previous attempts at reaching out. See the last post on the thread.

The challenges of using composer in my previous posts were due to the announcements that made it clear (at least to me it was clear) that this was going to be the only way to update. It was written that in-app and zip file updates were no longer supported. There were countless threads on the board all having the same problems updating using composer. All the threads I came across were talking about diving into the code and changing SQL statements because of errors in the logs. This was my experience. This was my introduction to Composer and to my knowledge, the only way to update Mautic, period. So, if you can put yourself in my shoes for a second. I hope you can understand my frustration.

I see a lot of posts on here from you and I am grateful for your efforts in helping people.