Form error

Hi,

I just thought I’d seek for assistance on the error message that I got in the log file in mautic. The version of Mautic is v2.2.0. PHP version is 5.6.2 in web hosting.

The error message shown in the log file in app/logs directory is as the following:

[2016-12-19 16:31:16] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /home/user/public_html/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 []

Can someone please advise what does this message mean?

Thanks,

Hi,

I just thought I’d seek for assistance on the error message that I got in the log file in mautic. The version of Mautic is v2.2.0. PHP version is 5.6.2 in web hosting.

The error message shown in the log file in app/logs directory is as the following:
[2016-12-19 16:31:16] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: The alias option of the form.type_extension tag of service “fos_rest.form.extension.csrf_disable” is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the extended_type option instead. - in file /home/user/public_html/mautic/vendor/symfony/framework-bundle/DependencyInjection/Compiler/FormPass.php - at line 67 []

Can someone please advise what does this message mean?

Thanks,