v2.5.1 not working for me

Hi Team,

Successfully running 2.1 on our VPS but Mautic is not functioning 100% (to the point of not being usable) since upgrading to 2.5.1

1. When clicking “New” under Contacts the wheels are spinning (I see the bar moving) but nothing actually happens. After about 10 seconds the bar stops spinning.

Same when clicking:
  • “New Email” under Channels
  • ‘New’ under Segment

1. Quick Add under Contacts brings up the form, but when pressing save it blanks out the button and does nothing.

I haven’t test everything but these 4 issues I have found so far. (I had trouble using the Upgrade button, so have had to reinstall from scratch.

2. I have found this new eorr in the logs

2017-02-03 15:07:17] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: Accessing type “submit” by its string name is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the fully-qualified type class name “SymfonyComponentFormExtensionCoreTypeSubmitType” instead. - in file /home/xxxx/vendor/symfony/form/FormRegistry.php - at line 100 [] []

Could anyone shed some light on this please?

Many thanks!

Hi Team,

Successfully running 2.1 on our VPS but Mautic is not functioning 100% (to the point of not being usable) since upgrading to 2.5.1

1. When clicking “New” under Contacts the wheels are spinning (I see the bar moving) but nothing actually happens. After about 10 seconds the bar stops spinning.

Same when clicking:

• ‘New’ under Segment
  1. Quick Add under Contacts brings up the form, but when pressing save it blanks out the button and does nothing.

I haven’t test everything but these 4 issues I have found so far. (I had trouble using the Upgrade button, so have had to reinstall from scratch.

1. I have found this new eorr in the logs
    2017-02-03 15:07:17] mautic.ERROR: Deprecation: Accessing type “submit” by its string name is deprecated since version 2.8 and will be removed in 3.0. Use the fully-qualified type class name “SymfonyComponentFormExtensionCoreTypeSubmitType” instead. - in file /home/xxxx/vendor/symfony/form/FormRegistry.php - at line 100 [] []

Many thanks!

Thanks @MxyzptlkFishStix - had already tried this, but no joy.

2.1 is working fine on the server. What should I try next?

Inside Mautic and it kept spinning for hours until I guessed it wasn’t going to happen
I then did a fresh install from scratch.

[quote=19528:@Dez]Hi Team,

Same when clicking:

• ‘New’ under Segment

1. I have found this new eorr in the logs

Many thanks![/quote]

I faced the same problem too initially when i install Mautic 2.5.1 if using FTP to install it.

The proper way to install 2.5.1 is to use softaculous installer from Cpanel.

That should resolve it.

Thanks @bchian. Unfortunately my hosting company does not have softaculous in Control Panel. FTP install worked fine for me for v2.1.

@MxyzptlkFishStix Any ideas how to get a working version on 2.5?

Thanks @MxyzptlkFishStix.

(1) This is the fatal error I get when trying dollowing your steps above. (I get this on two different installations on two separate sites). I’ve replaced my full URL with [sitename] below.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘DebrilRssAtomBundleDebrilRssAtomBundle’ not found in /home/[sitename]/app/AppKernel.php:156 Stack trace: #0 /home/[sitename]/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/Kernel.php(430): AppKernel->registerBundles() #1 /home/[sitename]/app/AppKernel.php(248): SymfonyComponentHttpKernelKernel->initializeBundles() #2 /home/[sitename]/app/AppKernel.php(110): AppKernel->boot() #3 /home/[sitename]/app/middlewares/CORSMiddleware.php(91): AppKernel->handle(Object(SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationRequest), 1, true) #4 /home/[sitename]/app/middlewares/CatchExceptionMiddleware.php(43): MauticMiddlewareCORSMiddleware->handle(Object(SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationRequest), 1, true) #5 /home/[sitename]/app/middlewares/VersionCheckMiddleware.php(56): MauticMiddlewareCatchExceptionMiddleware->handle(Object(SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationRequest), 1, true) #6 /home/[sitename]/vendor/stack/builder/src/Stack/Stacke in /home/[sitename]/app/AppKernel.php on line 156

(2) Also some of the Mautic version zip downloads don’t have any data in the vendor directory. Do I just use the Vendor folder from an older version or is there a separate place to download this?

Many thanks! Determined to make this work.

That was it @MxyzptlkFishStix - many thanks. I have 2.6.1 running now. If we find possible bugs where do we post these?

Bugs are tracked on Github.
To avoid duplicates, make sure you attempt to do a search before you open a new bug.