Forms not working

Hey all our Mautic forms have stopped working this morning. They were working fine last night and no changes were made. This morning we started getting the message “Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator! - 500 Internal Server Error - Mautibot”… when in “preview” the submit button keeps in “please wait forever”… Any idea what is going on on your side? Thx. Marcelo

Hey all our Mautic forms have stopped working this morning. They were working fine last night and no changes were made. This morning we started getting the message “Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator! - 500 Internal Server Error - Mautibot”… when in “preview” the submit button keeps in “please wait forever”… Any idea what is going on on your side? Thx. Marcelo

I have the same problem…

When you setup your mautic on server ?

I found the problem… Action “Modify Contact’s Segment” is broken! I’ve removed this action and the forms started working again. I’m using mautic.net by the way.

your’re right. That’s it. Also if you modify contact’s tags … Same problem.

Hey Mautic wizards… please help with this issue… any ETA when this will be fixed?

Same problem.
on form submit btn "“please wait…”
and
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

POST http://www.com/form/submit?formId=2 500 (Internal Server Error)
/
server PHP: PHP Version ea-php71

This bug must be a nasty one. I finally moved back to 2.8.2 and all is well.

I’m getting the same log error and the form is hang on submit button after hit submit. Here is the log:

[2017-07-29 00:24:05] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception DoctrineORMORMInvalidArgumentException: "A new entity was found through the relationship 'MauticEmailBundleEntityStatDevice#stat' that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: MauticEmailBundleEntityStat@0000000052ca741c00000000025c21fc. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist  this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(..,cascade={"persist"}). If you cannot find out which entity causes the problem implement 'MauticEmailBundleEntityStat#__toString()' to get a clue." at /home/go.firetoeic.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php line 92 {"exception":"[object] (Doctrine\ORM\ORMInvalidArgumentException(code: 0): A new entity was found through the relationship 'Mautic\EmailBundle\Entity\StatDevice#stat' that was not configured to cascade persist operations for entity: Mautic\EmailBundle\Entity\Stat@0000000052ca741c00000000025c21fc. To solve this issue: Either explicitly call EntityManager#persist() on this unknown entity or configure cascade persist  this association in the mapping for example @ManyToOne(..,cascade={"persist"}). If you cannot find out which entity causes the problem implement 'Mautic\EmailBundle\Entity\Stat#__toString()' to get a clue. at /home/go.firetoeic.com/public_html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMInvalidArgumentException.php:92)"} []

you can test the form here: https://go.firetoeic.com/form/20

Hey @phuquy1311 , have you tried the 2.9.1 update yet? That just came out today I think. I haven’t tried it as I just went back to 2.8.x yesterday and everything is working, so don’t wanna disturb the waters.

No, It’s still not working :frowning:

Hi Guys,
You have to enable the intl PHP extension.
Watch this Video on how to do that.

Cannot Create a New Form in Mautic | Problem Solved

1 Like

As @imankitshah suggests php intl solves the problem. Thank you!

however if you want to look into more details of what is happening with real fix, this has an open bug where they(Mautic Contributors) are trying to fix it without requirement of intl extension.

Thanks to all contributors on the issue.