Can't Create Forms

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.0.2
My PHP version is: 7.3.21

Your problem
My problem is: I’m trying to create a form. Go to Components->Forms, and click the “+New” button. Nothing happens. You get the following error in the browser console:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
[domain]/s/forms/new?_=1597463068486&mauticUserLastActive=1137&mauticLastNotificationId=

These errors are showing in the log:

[2020-08-15 00:03:26] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Type error: Argument 1 passed to URLify::transliterate() must be of the type string, null given, called in /home/savabsoq/public_html/musocrm/marketing/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/InputHelper.php on line 516” at /home/savabsoq/public_html/musocrm/marketing/vendor/jbroadway/urlify/URLify.php line 360 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Type error: Argument 1 passed to URLify::transliterate() must be of the type string, null given, called in /home/savabsoq/public_html/musocrm/marketing/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Helper/InputHelper.php on line 516 at /home/savabsoq/public_html/musocrm/marketing/vendor/jbroadway/urlify/URLify.php:360)"}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: Been on to support with my host, because I thought it was a mod_security issue. No security rules are being triggered. If you right-click the “+New” button, and select: Open in new window", the form is actually show but, as I assume it is intended to be opened inside a frame, or via AJAX, there is no chrome present, and no way to submit the form.

Replying to my own post here, but to help anyone else, this is a known bug. See here:

Bug report on Github

There seems to be a temporary workaround, but I haven’t looked at it yet.

1 Like

If the Error code is 500 then this video might help you.

Cannot Create a New Form in Mautic | Problem Solved

I’m not sure if that was my problem, as I seem to have working instances now, and can’t remember how I got around this particular problem (I experienced many problems getting going). However thanks for posting as it may help others.

Its already an open issue on Github(https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues/9016), however this can be solved by ensuring php-intl is installed and enabled.