Seeking Solution to Error message 500 when Creating form v2.9

Greetings Mautic family.

First time poster, I am neither a developer nor programmer so am a bit timid. I also hope I am not breaking any rules…

Has anyone else had and resolved this issue with version 2.9, when I create a form, the form will disappear and give the error message 500.

Is the bug for the mautic version 2.9? If so how did you resolve it?

Many thanks

Greetings Mautic family.
First time poster, I am neither a developer nor programmer so am a bit timid. I also hope I am not breaking any rules…

Has anyone else had and resolved this issue with version 2.9, when I create a form, the form will disappear and give the error message 500.
Is the bug for the mautic version 2.9? If so how did you resolve it?

Many thanks

Hey @jeff, thanks for reaching out, and kudos for your first post! There are many different kinds of users of Mautic here, so no problem sharing your challenge. As a best practice, if you can share your workflow, and how you came to have this issue, that will help. For example, where is the Mautic form? Is it a standard form or does it have unique elements? Does it reside on page on your website? Does it work in a Mautic landing page? Have you tried to build a new form? Sharing these additional elements may help you and/or the community determine the source of the issue. Also, you may want to review the issues on Github to see if others have reported a similar challenge. https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues

Hi @jseevers Thank you very much for the accommodating response. The form is in Mautic. My hope is to embed/use it on my site.

In the mean time I will comb through the github resource. Many thanks.