Mautic forms broken

Hi,

From Aug. 23rd onwards our forms are not working, we get the following message everytime we submit the form embeded in our site:

 Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator! 

500 Internal Server Error

— Mautibot

Tried to redo the forms and edited all fields making sure they were correct and when preview the new form we get this error:

The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.

System administrators, check server logs for errors.

Mautibot

Please look into this, we really did nothing to break it, but we cannot fix it either, it just stopped working after the outage.

By the way, I am on Mautic cloud.

Look forward to suggestions.

Thanks,

Andre

Hi,

From Aug. 23rd onwards our forms are not working, we get the following message everytime we submit the form embeded in our site:

 Uh oh! I think I broke it. If I do it again, please report me to the system administrator! 

500 Internal Server Error

— Mautibot

Tried to redo the forms and edited all fields making sure they were correct and when preview the new form we get this error:

The site is currently offline due to encountering an error. If the problem persists, please contact the system administrator.
System administrators, check server logs for errors.

Mautibot

Please look into this, we really did nothing to break it, but we cannot fix it either, it just stopped working after the outage.

By the way, I am on Mautic cloud.

Look forward to suggestions.

Thanks,

Andre