Full integration with Gmail?

We use Google Apps for Business so I am very interested in the possibility of Mautic implementing full integration with my Gmail mailbox. What I mean is that I want Mautic to be able to parse the inbox and sent mail (or any other mailbox) for emails and either automatically or semi automatically create leads, and in any case to add the Gmail email history in the Lead Details.

There is a hosted CRM/Automation software that does this, but the pricing is unattractive. The integration with Gmail was great however. Very useful.

V.

We use Google Apps for Business so I am very interested in the possibility of Mautic implementing full integration with my Gmail mailbox. What I mean is that I want Mautic to be able to parse the inbox and sent mail (or any other mailbox) for emails and either automatically or semi automatically create leads, and in any case to add the Gmail email history in the Lead Details.

There is a hosted CRM/Automation software that does this, but the pricing is unattractive. The integration with Gmail was great however. Very useful.

V.

Are you saying that you’ve gotten Mautic to do this already?

Interested to hear your experience.