Chrome Gmail Widget

It would be great if there was a gmail/chrome add-on widget so that one could quickly add a lead from a regular email, and place it in a specific list, campaign, etc.

For example, if you send out a personalized cold email to someone and get a response, you could click the mautic widget in gmail, add contact info and assign the person to a list, or a campaign, or assign lead points to mautic, all from within gmail. A good example of this would be insightly, who has the feature to add contact info, notes, tasks, etc…but not the lead, marketing or automation factors.

It would be great if there was a gmail/chrome add-on widget so that one could quickly add a lead from a regular email, and place it in a specific list, campaign, etc.

For example, if you send out a personalized cold email to someone and get a response, you could click the mautic widget in gmail, add contact info and assign the person to a list, or a campaign, or assign lead points to mautic, all from within gmail. A good example of this would be insightly, who has the feature to add contact info, notes, tasks, etc…but not the lead, marketing or automation factors.

+1 - A great idea! I practically live in Gmail (Google Apps) and this would be a welcome addition to the Mautic features.

+1 I would love to see this developed. :slight_smile:

+1 Agree

+1

Strong +1 here

+1 Completely agree! I am considering to develop this chrome extension, like CIRRUS INSIGHT for MAUTIC.

Has anyone tried this extension for gmail?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mautic-helper/glpjomjkomefedfilfhgoijnfkneifje

I wanted to see if anyone had any luck with it and if it’s legit?

i don’t know if that one is officially but Mautic 2.2 will have New Plugins: As if these features were not enough, we’ve created two plugins for this release. One for Gmail and one for MS Outlook.

Thanks,

The more I’ve been looking into it, the more it’s looking like it hasn’t been released yet.

Thanks!

Yes I don’t see in my 2.2 this morning. No gmail yet.

I would love to see this in Mozilla Thunderbird

Google has launched their gmail add-on capability. These add-ons work in both mobile and web and don’t require a chrome extension. They are writting in Google Scripts and run on Google servers.

It should now be pretty easy to build a gmail add-on that talks to the Mautic API to do some basic functions, like adding or removing from campaigns and viewing contact info.

3 Likes

That makes a lot of sense!

One of the big frustrations I had was the lack of mobile support so it sounds like this would be a great way forward.

Might be worth moving to features and idea requests perhaps?

Sure! Here the link.

1 Like