Get to Know You

Hi Tyler,

You came in on a couple of conversations and asked about our local meetup.

Are you in Melbourne … or just interested … just wondering where, what, who you are and if part of other teams/projects, etc … how we could work together, as you said happy to help with stuff ???

Hi Tyler,

You came in on a couple of conversations and asked about our local meetup.

Are you in Melbourne … or just interested … just wondering where, what, who you are and if part of other teams/projects, etc … how we could work together, as you said happy to help with stuff ???

Hey Max,

I’m in Melbourne out in Pascoe Vale.

I’m an avid Entrepreneur with a couple of projects that will really benefit from the capabilities of Mautic. Since randomly stumbling onto it a week ago through a comment on a blog about Free Vs Paid online resources I have been incredibly impressed with the system. At my Plan A job (Corporate Telesales) we use Marketo and one of the campaigns that I’m lead on is IBM Silverpop.

In comparison to those systems and their competitors, the potential that Mautic offers to the everyman is amazing.

In short I am hungry learn as much as I can for my own endeavours but also to spread the word as far as I can.

Awesome Tyler … great to meet another local marketer who’s into Mautic and marketing automation :slight_smile:

We have a meetup scheduled for next Monday, which will be covering marketing automation in general - as well as Mautic.

It would be great to see you there and meet you … and you can be as involved as you wish, as it’s all new groups and people as the marketing automation scene in melbourne is only just getting started. If you want to present a case study, questions, quick pitch or anything else let us know … we want everyone to be involved and get as much as possible out of the group and gatherings we have.

Check out both:
http://www.meetup.com/Marketing-Automation-Melbourne/
http://www.meetup.com/Mautic-Meetup-Melbourne
… they are running in unison.

Hit me up if you have any questions etc or want to get more involved … looks like the marketing automation group will be quite big and will definitely be doing lots of mautic stuff as well.

feel free to email me at max@molehill.com.au … this’ll be the official site for MAM and more :wink: