Get updated contacts in API call

Hi, I am using Mautic REST API to get contacts, create a new contact, and add newly created contact to a segment. I am having trouble getting an updated list of contacts after a new contact is created. I am using Basic Auth in all of my requests. When I make a request to list contacts, the contacts I get back a different from the contacts I see in Mautic’s dashboard. I think this might have something to do with why my newly created contact is not added to the contacts available through api/contacts endpoint. I can see that the contact is successfully created in the dashboard, but when I make an API call to list contacts, I am not getting the newly added contact.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi, I am using Mautic REST API to get contacts, create a new contact, and add newly created contact to a segment. I am having trouble getting an updated list of contacts after a new contact is created. I am using Basic Auth in all of my requests. When I make a request to list contacts, the contacts I get back a different from the contacts I see in Mautic’s dashboard. I think this might have something to do with why my newly created contact is not added to the contacts available through api/contacts endpoint. I can see that the contact is successfully created in the dashboard, but when I make an API call to list contacts, I am not getting the newly added contact.

Has anyone else experienced this?