Getting Rid of the Border of the Blank Email Theme

Hi,

I’d like to get rid of the border of the blank email theme.

5cae42c7b6.png

How can I do that?

The Blank theme suits me well. I just can’t figure out where I should edit to delete the border, as there’s no CSS file for this theme.

Or is there another blank theme I should download?

Thanks. :D

Hi,

I’d like to get rid of the border of the blank email theme.

How can I do that?

The Blank theme suits me well. I just can’t figure out where I should edit to delete the border, as there’s no CSS file for this theme.

Or is there another blank theme I should download?

Thanks. :smiley:

I haven’t messed with the blank theme yet, but here’s something that’s working well for me: https://beefree.io/. I’m able to design nice emails there, and then dump the code into a blank Mautic email. So far it’s working great.

I had that same issue. I’m not at my computer at the moment now but I kinda remember just deleting that section (trash icon, I think) and clicking below to start a new section and that got rid of it.

@theatereleven

Thanks. I’ll have a look.

@MxyzptlkFishStix

The solution sounds much easier than me trying to modify the existing style.

@MxyzptlkFishStix

Do you know how I can create a margin on the left. The text is then too close to the left side of the window.

In the meantime, I will try BEE free.

Hi @theatereleven,
I am really curious about how you can integrate the BEE layouts in Mautic. I can only start from a template, like the Blank one, but I am not able to insert my own HTML emaiil. There is a tutorial or a button that I can use?
Thank you!

BTW @MxyzptlkFishStix, I’ve try your suggestion but the bin icon is showed only if I click an image, if I try to click elsewere the editor does not show the bin and I do not find any Remove table text… I only find the voice to insert a new table. There is a video or something more in depth that I can see?
Thank you!

@MxyzptlkFishStix

Thanks! It works well. :smiley:

@Andrea - Go to the Content tab on any email template and click the code view icon that looks like: </>

That will let you paste in the code from any source.