Has anyone imported Custom Objects successfully?

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.0 - 4.4.1
My PHP version is: 7.4 - 8.0
My Database type and version is: 10.6.8-MariaDB-1:10.6.8+maria~bionic

Your problem
My problem is:

I’m trying to import a custom object and link with a contact. I get a 500 error every time.

My object looks like this:

The object has 2 fields:

Looks like this:

This is my import file, where the id of the contact is an existing contact:

customItemName,lang,rec,linkedContactIds
Birthday Party2,en,3,16523

These errors are showing in the log:
[2022-08-02 08:42:54] mautic.WARNING: File /var/www/html/mautic/app/…/var/tmp/imports/20220802084213.csv was removed. {“hostname”:“mauticjoey”,“pid”:210376}
[2022-08-02 08:42:54] mautic.WARNING: Import for file /var/www/html/mautic/app/…/var/tmp/imports/20220802084213.csv was aborted because the form is empty. {“hostname”:“mauticjoey”,“pid”:210376}
[2022-08-02 08:43:05] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Typed property Mautic\LeadBundle\Event\ImportValidateEvent::$list must not be accessed before initialization” at /var/www/html/mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Event/ImportValidateEvent.php line 94 {“exception”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Typed property Mautic\LeadBundle\Event\ImportValidateEvent::$list must not be accessed before initialization at /var/www/html/mautic/app/bundles/LeadBundle/Event/ImportValidateEvent.php:94)”} {“hostname”:“mauticjoey”,“pid”:210377}
[2022-08-02 08:43:05] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning - Trying to access array offset on value of type bool - in file /var/www/html/mautic/app/bundles/CoreBundle/Controller/ExceptionController.php - at line 111 {“hostname”:“mauticjoey”,“pid”:210377}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:
Changed the import values all possible ways. Upgraded to php 8.0

Where did you get instructions to import it this way?

Knowing how CO is structured in database I am not sure you even can import as simply as the above example.

@mzagmajster , Thank you for getting back to me.
Here:

Maybe I misunderstood something?

Aha, at first glance - assuming the import file is ok, this looks like a bug, further testing is required though to confirm or deny this claim.

I will check later today on my custom objects, thanks for shinning a light on it.

Thx for checking, let me know.

Could you please raise it as an issue here:

I think we might possibly have a bug fix for this in test at Acquia waiting to come to the community but I am not able to access the log files to confirm if it is the same issue you are facing.

Hey @joeyk @mzagmajster please review and test

which should resolve this bug!

Yes, that solves the bug :smiley:
THANK YOU!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.