Heavy problem: Sent Emails are empty

Good morning,

1st of all, mautic is a grat system and the developers and supporters do a great job. I love it!

I work with mautic, release 2.0.1 and everything is working fine, I thought.

But today, I remarked, that my emails, that I sent are empty. This happens, when I create a new Email with one of the Themes. I place text, pictures links, I save it, I have a preview - everything seems to be OK.

Then I sent a test Email to me, open it and it is empty, nothing, white and plain.

I remarked this so late, because I tested my mails from older campaigns. The old content, that I created under 1.x with Mauve or nature theme is there, but if I change something, it is not in the sent email.

I have no errors in the system info and no errors in the log folder.

What is wrong?

Kind regards

Klaus

Good morning,
1st of all, mautic is a grat system and the developers and supporters do a great job. I love it!

I work with mautic, release 2.0.1 and everything is working fine, I thought.
But today, I remarked, that my emails, that I sent are empty. This happens, when I create a new Email with one of the Themes. I place text, pictures links, I save it, I have a preview - everything seems to be OK.
Then I sent a test Email to me, open it and it is empty, nothing, white and plain.
I remarked this so late, because I tested my mails from older campaigns. The old content, that I created under 1.x with Mauve or nature theme is there, but if I change something, it is not in the sent email.
I have no errors in the system info and no errors in the log folder.
What is wrong?
Kind regards
Klaus

I solved this problem by replacing the complete Email Bundle folder.