Help me decipher an error message

No matter how hard I try, I can’t get the scheduled mail to send. In my system log, I found many lines of the same error message again and again.

Could someone help me make sense of this? Thanks!

mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionExceptionServiceNotFoundException: “You have requested a non-existent service “swiftmailer.mailer.transport.smtp”.” at /home/…/public_html/…/mautic/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php line 305 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException(code: 0): You have requested a non-existent service “swiftmailer.mailer.transport.smtp”. at /home/…/public_html/…/mautic/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php:305)"}

No matter how hard I try, I can’t get the scheduled mail to send. In my system log, I found many lines of the same error message again and again.
Could someone help me make sense of this? Thanks!

mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception SymfonyComponentDependencyInjectionExceptionServiceNotFoundException: “You have requested a non-existent service “swiftmailer.mailer.transport.smtp”.” at /home/…/public_html/…/mautic/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php line 305 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException(code: 0): You have requested a non-existent service “swiftmailer.mailer.transport.smtp”. at /home/…/public_html/…/mautic/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php:305)"}