Help with Tracking Gif and Leads

Greetings! So Mautic is set up and is happily tracking anonymous users from my development server and that’s superb. I’m using Drupal 7 and I’m using the module and that all works to an extent. However, I modified the module to also include the email address of the visitor in the hopes that I’d be able to gather the lead info (for engagement tracking) as they navigate through the site.

I’ve tested the encoding and there’s a field “email” that’s populated with the user’s email from their account on my site. I also manually created a lead with the same email address as my “test” user. Here’s where the problem comes in: The email field doesn’t appear to be associating with the lead I created. Activity generated by the test user still shows as anonymous until I edit the anonymous lead to have the email address of the test user (and then it started tracking properly).

Am I missing something on how to associate a user on my website to a lead in Mautic?

Carpe Acies!

Rob

Greetings! So Mautic is set up and is happily tracking anonymous users from my development server and that’s superb. I’m using Drupal 7 and I’m using the module and that all works to an extent. However, I modified the module to also include the email address of the visitor in the hopes that I’d be able to gather the lead info (for engagement tracking) as they navigate through the site.

I’ve tested the encoding and there’s a field “email” that’s populated with the user’s email from their account on my site. I also manually created a lead with the same email address as my “test” user. Here’s where the problem comes in: The email field doesn’t appear to be associating with the lead I created. Activity generated by the test user still shows as anonymous until I edit the anonymous lead to have the email address of the test user (and then it started tracking properly).

Am I missing something on how to associate a user on my website to a lead in Mautic?

Carpe Acies!
Rob