Hiding tracked IP

Hi again!

Because of your quick reply and due I haven´t received an answer yet on my older question here in the Forum, I try it this way:

What has to be set up, that the IP from a lead is not tracked or shown in the admin section. It´s because of problems with German law. I it is not allowed to match ip and personal contact informations.

Greetz

Matt

Hi again!

Because of your quick reply and due I haven´t received an answer yet on my older question here in the Forum, I try it this way:

What has to be set up, that the IP from a lead is not tracked or shown in the admin section. It´s because of problems with German law. I it is not allowed to match ip and personal contact informations.

Greetz
Matt

:slight_smile: Definitely not the right way to get a question answered. Though I respect the effort! :slight_smile:

I’m not familiar enough with German law to be able to answer correctly (and perhaps others feel also inadequate and thus the slow response to your previous question). If they reject the “cookie” then Mautic will automatically not track that visitor. Which should handle the issue for you.

Ultimately you could put some coded check around the injection of the mtracking.gif and if they originate from certain IP ranges you could not load the pixel.

Hope this helps set you on the right track!
David

Hi!

Thanks a lot again! Ok, I forwarded it to the developpers, let´s see how they handle it now…

Greetz
Matt