How to Change the Name of a Menu Item

Hello, I was just wondering if it’s possible to change the name of a menu item. For example, what if I wanted to change ‘Reports’ to ‘Analysis’ (or something similar).

Thanks for your help!

Hello, I was just wondering if it’s possible to change the name of a menu item. For example, what if I wanted to change ‘Reports’ to ‘Analysis’ (or something similar).

Thanks for your help!

And why you want to do that?

I prefer not to have to justify changes I’m interested in making, I’m just looking for technical guidance on how it might be done.

Oh right.

Hi @jkovba I understand @ninjoan reluctance, however simply from a technical point of view, assuming you don’t want to change the code, but are at least comfortable at the code level, you could create your own language. See here

Would you mind please sharing the nature of the “reluctance”? I don’t want to upset the community in any way. I would just like to use a different name for one of the items in the “Main Menu”.

I am a developer (of sorts) and don’t mind making code changes, I was just having trouble tracking it down in the source. I didn’t see anything obvious in the database either. I will look into a “translation” to accomplish this task. Thank you for your help.