How to connect 2 or more condition to the same email?

Hello,

I have to create an autoresponders with 52 emails numbered from #1 to #52. Beside the original form when user submit, then received from #1 to #52, I want to setup another form that let user choose the starting email.

Let say Jim don’t want to receive email #1, he want mail #2. I setup a condition, but couldn’t connect that condition to the email 2 (as you see in the screenshot). If I couldn’t connect 2 or more condition to one action send mail like that, I’ll have to create the huge amount of email action, and condition trigger… that 'll be lot of works.

image0e9f6.png

Hello,

I have to create an autoresponders with 52 emails numbered from #1 to #52. Beside the original form when user submit, then received from #1 to #52, I want to setup another form that let user choose the starting email.

Let say Jim don’t want to receive email #1, he want mail #2. I setup a condition, but couldn’t connect that condition to the email 2 (as you see in the screenshot). If I couldn’t connect 2 or more condition to one action send mail like that, I’ll have to create the huge amount of email action, and condition trigger… that 'll be lot of works.

What you want to do does not work that way.

How does the user tell you with which email to start (e.g. a dropdown form field)?

Yes. I make a custom user field, and the user will choose.