I need to know more about conditions to build my campaign correctly- example & screen attached

In my attached campaign I determine two conditions, the first to trigger only users registered after exact date and the second condition is contact field value equal No.

Then there is a drip campaign with 7 emails, sent one by one after exact time (days), my questions is if a contact receive 2nd or 3rd email then he take an action on the site which affect on the contact filed (No Project) and become (Yes he had Projects) on the site, as this shown campaign the contact will receive the rest of emails or not… I want to stop sending emails to the contact if the second condition changed to (Yes).

http://nimb.ws/vwTedg

Hmmm, my message was deleted… so once again. I do not think that your campaign the way you want it to. As far as I understand your screenshot the users will always get all emails. What I would do: Connect only the first email with “No Project” and then connect the first with the second email with a decision, then the second with the third and so on.

1 Like

In my attached campaign I determine two conditions, the first to trigger only users registered after exact date and the second condition is contact field value equal No.

Then there is a drip campaign with 7 emails, sent one by one after exact time (days), my questions is if a contact receive 2nd or 3rd email then he take an action on the site which affect on the contact filed (No Project) and become (Yes he had Projects) on the site, as this shown campaign the contact will receive the rest of emails or not… I want to stop sending emails to the contact if the second condition changed to (Yes).

http://nimb.ws/vwTedg

I thjink his will not work the way you designed your campagin. As far as I understand your screenshot the user will always get all of the emails. What I would do: Just draw one line from “No Projects” to the first email and add a decision to this frist email for the second email and so on so that the emails are connected together.

@Adam @escopecz @MxyzptlkFishStix Please, can you help me here?

You should chain the emails together, instead of having multiple connections coming from the positive condition.

If you set the positive condition to Email 1, then conect Email 2 with one, Email 3 with Email 2, etc, then they will execute in order, and schedule one day after each other.

Note, it only schedules one event at a time. So, it will send the first email, schedule email 2. Once email 2 is sent, it will schedule email 3, etc.

Chain EMAILS together, especially when using jump events or sequential actions.