Campaign Actions Timing

Hello,

I have a drip campaign which includes 4 email send actions which happen on fixed points in time.

• email 1 will be sent on day 4 of the month,
  • email 2 will be sent on day 8 of the month,
  • email 3 on day 12 and
  • email 4 on day 16

Therefore, it is a campaign which starts on day 4 and ends on day 16 - all timings are fixed.

What I want to accomplish: Supposed I am on day 6 (email 1 was sent out 2 days ago and email 2 will be sent out in 2 days) and a new contact comes into the campaign segment. I want the contact to be sent only emails 2, 3 and 4, not email 1 because the current time is after the timing of email 1.

Currently, when I add a contact on day 6, it receives both emails 1 (immediately) and 2 (in 2 days).

What is the best way to implement this?

Thank you,

Peter

Hello,

I have a drip campaign which includes 4 email send actions which happen on fixed points in time.

• email 1 will be sent on day 4 of the month,
  • email 2 will be sent on day 8 of the month,
  • email 3 on day 12 and
  • email 4 on day 16

Therefore, it is a campaign which starts on day 4 and ends on day 16 - all timings are fixed.

What I want to accomplish: Supposed I am on day 6 (email 1 was sent out 2 days ago and email 2 will be sent out in 2 days) and a new contact comes into the campaign segment. I want the contact to be sent only emails 2, 3 and 4, not email 1 because the current time is after the timing of email 1.

Currently, when I add a contact on day 6, it receives both emails 1 (immediately) and 2 (in 2 days).

What is the best way to implement this?

Thank you,

Peter