How to customize a note?

Hello

I’m interested to find a way to customize the “note” that could be added to a lead.

We are currently using CapsuleCRM to manage the qualification process of our business leads. And when a sales is done, we migrate the information towards several systems like Freshbooks and OpenProject. I think it could help a lot of companies to manage a kind of “list of opportunities” linked to the leads in a simple way.

Is it possible to extend the “note” object like the way we could do for the “lead profile” (adding different fields) ?

Here are the options available in CapsuleCRM

image.png

Or if there is a better way to manage this request (with an add-on, …), I’m open to your suggestions.

Thank you.

Hello

I’m interested to find a way to customize the “note” that could be added to a lead.

We are currently using CapsuleCRM to manage the qualification process of our business leads. And when a sales is done, we migrate the information towards several systems like Freshbooks and OpenProject. I think it could help a lot of companies to manage a kind of “list of opportunities” linked to the leads in a simple way.

Is it possible to extend the “note” object like the way we could do for the “lead profile” (adding different fields) ?

Here are the options available in CapsuleCRM

Or if there is a better way to manage this request (with an add-on, …), I’m open to your suggestions.

Thank you.

You could certainly extend the capabilities of a note. It would require modifications to the layouts for wherever new note creation is used, as well as additional database fields to collect the other information. Probably this would be best done by an add-on bundle. You can check out https://developer.mautic.org to get some ideas on how to get started. :slight_smile:

Hope it helps!
David

Thank you David.