Custom field for contact note?

Hello,

I there a way to extend the contact notes with another type and other fields (in best case: fields just for a special note type)?

Thanks for some help with this!

Best regards,

Timo

Hello,

It’s been a while since I asked my question. Maybe someone has some new/further information about this for me?

My concern is whether/how the Notes in Mautic can really be used and used for logging tasks and tasks in a team. This involves questions such as:

• Can it also be marked as completed? Do I always see all notes in the calendar regardless of their state (because no state is known)?

• Can the 4 types in the notes be adjusted? Is there a way to expand the Notes to include additional custom fields or at least categorization?

• Is there no overarching view of the notes other than the calendar? How/where do I see my calls for the next week?

• I add a note to a contact: Can a “last contacted” date automatically update for the contact?

• There is probably no way to search the contacts for the content of the note?

Is it possible to expand the Notes functionality to this extent? Or does it make more sense to implement this in your own plugin? I found functionality at Set and Schedule Tasks in Mautic | Email Marketing for Schools or Log a Call in Mautic | CRM for Managing Student Recruitment Leads which seems to be going in that direction.

Thanks for the feedback and help on this!

Best regards

Timo