How to filter leads by events?

I am new to Mautic (using the hosted version to get my feet wet) and it is looking good so far,

One issue I am having is what would the best way to filter an existing list (or create a new list) based on events.

Smart Lists so far seem to filter users based off of fields, which is useful to grab, say, all Australian users. But I need to filter users based off of what URL they have visited (as well as consolidate Mautic list data)

For this example, I want to grab all users who came from Mailchimp. The easiest way to do this is grab /?mc_cid= or something similar from the URLs. But this is only available as a Campaign. So I have created a utility campaign that adds users to the list.

These simple utility campaigns work, but only after the campaign exists.

What would be the best practice to add all leads that have visited certain pages (or come from a certain referrer or whatever) into a new list?

Me too, i need this feature, and include please on the filters “contains” please please!!!

I am new to Mautic (using the hosted version to get my feet wet) and it is looking good so far,

One issue I am having is what would the best way to filter an existing list (or create a new list) based on events.

Smart Lists so far seem to filter users based off of fields, which is useful to grab, say, all Australian users. But I need to filter users based off of what URL they have visited (as well as consolidate Mautic list data)

For this example, I want to grab all users who came from Mailchimp. The easiest way to do this is grab /?mc_cid= or something similar from the URLs. But this is only available as a Campaign. So I have created a utility campaign that adds users to the list.

These simple utility campaigns work, but only after the campaign exists.

What would be the best practice to add all leads that have visited certain pages (or come from a certain referrer or whatever) into a new list?

I have posted a similar question here: https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/484-smart-list-lead-activity/p1#p1919

I am a former Marketo user, so I am used to Smart Lists being able to filter by different events such as “visited webpage” or “filled out form”.

Hope to see a response or update soon :slight_smile:

Hi guys, I think you guessed it right. Mautic Lead Lists is missing this kind of filters. I can see you are professionals in marketing automation field and therefore very important members in Mautic community. If you miss some feature, please, describe it well on GitHub so developers can keep track of the feature request and implement it. Or give a comment if the feature request has been reported already so it is clear there is a demand for that feature.

Mautic is open source (as I’m sure you know) so there is no guarantee of when the feature request will be implemented. If you have some PHP developer in your team, it would be great if you could point him to implement some features you are missing. Or, if you don’t have any developer by your side (that’s sad, developers are funny people), there is Allyde team which specializes in Mautic development so you can support the feature. It may still be cheaper than 1 month of Marketo subscription :wink:

Yes, this feature is missing in Mautic.
I have been using Hubspot for long time and even I need this feature :slight_smile:

And me too… I need to add lead to smart list based on visited url pattern.