Smart List - Lead Activity

Hello!

First, I have to say I am extremely excited to see the Marketing Automation space being disrupted :-) I am really (REALLY) impressed with where Mautic is at, given that it is brand new to the market!

We are currently using Marketo, but are test-driving Mautic. One thing I noticed is that in Marketo, Smart Lists can filter by Lead Activity, such as “visited webpage”, “filled out form”, “sent email”, etc. In Mautic, Smart Lists seem to be limited to just filtering by lead attributes. Am I missing something, or is there simply another paradigm for creating lists based on user behavior?

Thanks!

-Ronnie

Hello!

First, I have to say I am extremely excited to see the Marketing Automation space being disrupted :slight_smile: I am really (REALLY) impressed with where Mautic is at, given that it is brand new to the market!

We are currently using Marketo, but are test-driving Mautic. One thing I noticed is that in Marketo, Smart Lists can filter by Lead Activity, such as “visited webpage”, “filled out form”, “sent email”, etc. In Mautic, Smart Lists seem to be limited to just filtering by lead attributes. Am I missing something, or is there simply another paradigm for creating lists based on user behavior?

Thanks!
-Ronnie

Hi Ronnie! Thanks for this question. Let’s discuss it in similar thread here https://www.mautic.org/community/index.php/508-how-to-filter-leads-by-events/p1#p2006