How to get spanish translation

Hello,

Spanish translation has been completed (I take the chance to say thanks to all contributors) and I would like to install it but I don’t see how to get the files neither from transifex nor from Github… there must be something I am missing. Could you please tell what are the steps we have to follow to get our Mautic localized?

Thank you in advance

Hello,
Spanish translation has been completed (I take the chance to say thanks to all contributors) and I would like to install it but I don’t see how to get the files neither from transifex nor from Github… there must be something I am missing. Could you please tell what are the steps we have to follow to get our Mautic localized?
Thank you in advance

Hello,
any news about this? Please keep in mind that lots of people in Europe and Latin America don’t speak or read english and that would be a main showstopper for Mautic diffusion
Thank you

Hi fbugalla,

I have not gotten it to work yet but I’ve advanced a little bit and I hope that toghether we could discover how to do it …

To download the translations you have to be a Transifex registered user and also you need to join the Spanish translation project , then you’ll have access to download the files.

After the download, I have renamed the files and I don’t know if that’s the issue because it still does not work.

These files must be included in their respective folders (in each bundle).

The bundles are in the ‘app> bundles’ route and within each there is a ‘Translations’ folder, there is where you put files, along with the English version.

To do this you must create a new folder inside ‘app > bundles > name-of-the-bundle >translations’ and call it ‘es_ES’ (you’ll see that there is also a en_EN for English).

Note that, to have the new language available, in the ‘es_ES’ folder into ‘app > bundles > CoreBundle > Translations’ you must add also a file as it is in the ‘en_EN’ folder called ‘config.php’ in which you declare the Spanish language.

Done this, you should delete the contents of the ‘app> cache> prod> translations’ folder to rebuild all Language catalogs.

Done all this, the language menu in ‘Configuration’ menu recognizes the Spanish language, also the Spanish language catalog is built into the cache, so everything seems to ok. But the bad news are that I have not gotten it to work, ever is in English …

With RC2, choose the language in Configuration or user account and Mautic will take care of the rest!

Thanks,
Alan