How to make Mautic more awesome

Hi there. first up - I’m reaching out because you seem to be pretty expert on Mautic (which I am not), and the last thing I want is to get into some silly flame war or anything.

Did you read my suggestions on how best to improve Mautic (essentially coming up with Use Cases/User Stories and getting those working. How do you feel about that approach? If you like the idea (or have a better one), how do we engage the developers to ensure a consistency of vision between users and developers.

Also, can you elaborate on your point about testing PRs (including letting me know HOW).

I am in NZ. We are on daylight savings currently, so timezone is GMT + 1300. Maybe a skype chat or google hangouts might be a good way to move things along?

Regards

Jo

Hi there. first up - I’m reaching out because you seem to be pretty expert on Mautic (which I am not), and the last thing I want is to get into some silly flame war or anything.

Did you read my suggestions on how best to improve Mautic (essentially coming up with Use Cases/User Stories and getting those working. How do you feel about that approach? If you like the idea (or have a better one), how do we engage the developers to ensure a consistency of vision between users and developers.

Also, can you elaborate on your point about testing PRs (including letting me know HOW).

I am in NZ. We are on daylight savings currently, so timezone is GMT + 1300. Maybe a skype chat or google hangouts might be a good way to move things along?

Regards
Jo