How to provide ssl certificate for database connection

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3.3.2
My PHP version is: 7.3
My Database type and version is: MySQL Server

Your problem
My problem is: I am using azure database to be used with mautic. Mautic is giving me 500 error when I try to configure it. Looking at the logs, I assume that we need to provide ssl certificate for database connection, but there is no way to do so. Azure databases by default uses ssl connections and I don’t want to disable for security seasons.
Ref Link: Configure SSL - Azure Database for MySQL | Microsoft Docs

Please let me know how to provide ssl certificate for configuring database.

These errors are showing in the log:
[2021-04-27 11:15:10] mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException: “An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [9002] SSL connection is required. Please specify SSL options and retry.” at /var/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 106 {“exception”:"[object] (Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\DriverException(code: 0): An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [9002] SSL connection is required. Please specify SSL options and retry. at /var/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php:106, Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException(code: 9002): SQLSTATE[HY000] [9002] SSL connection is required. Please specify SSL options and retry. at /var/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:31, PDOException(code: 9002): SQLSTATE[HY000] [9002] SSL connection is required. Please specify SSL options and retry. at /var/www/mautic/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/PDOConnection.php:27)"}

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: NA

We have the same requirements on mautic 4.4.0.
Is there any solution for this?