How to redirect Subdomain (keep url) to mautic landingpage url?

Dear Community

We are struggling to setup a proper subdomain - mautic url redirect. the task should be easy but somehow mautic (or we) cannot handle such requests as:

Code:
example: xyz.mydomain.com > mautic.mydomain.com/langingpage-url-generated-from-alias (keep xyz.mydomain.com)

we can setup a custom url for mautic but I can not add a "subdomain" redirect to mautic at all (via interface) which would then allow me to setup a cname redirect from my subdomain.

Any suggestions how we could solve this issue? (without moving the mautic installation. there are several pages in use...)

best regards

Dear Community

We are struggling to setup a proper subdomain - mautic url redirect. the task should be easy but somehow mautic (or we) cannot handle such requests as:

example: xyz.mydomain.com > mautic.mydomain.com/langingpage-url-generated-from-alias (keep xyz.mydomain.com)

we can setup a custom url for mautic but I can not add a “subdomain” redirect to mautic at all (via interface) which would then allow me to setup a cname redirect from my subdomain.

Any suggestions how we could solve this issue? (without moving the mautic installation. there are several pages in use…)

best regards

To understand you correctly:

1. You have Mautic installed under mautic.mydomain.com (Mautic login is accessible there)
  2. You want to forward a single subdomain myfancypage.mydomain.com to mautic.mydomain.com/myfancypage

Is this correct? I believe, you will achieve this by editing the .htaccess which resides in myfancypage.mydomain.com root.

Hello

There are responses missing in this thread…