Landing Pages on Different Subdomain

My issue is I have a client that wants to host landing pages from Mautic, however wants the landing pages to sit on a different sub-domain than the mautic installation.

I have not been able to find any documentation on this or a way to do it.

Would very much appreciate some direction here.

Basically the architecture we want is mautic.domain.com for the mautic installation and then
lp.domain.com/lp-name for the landing pages

Is this at all possible ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mike

I think you can try to do that by configuring your HTTP server and DNS this way, assuming you’re using Apache:

This way, the same mautic installation is available from two different sub-domains. There is sill one important issue to be solved: an appropriate cookie domain. I think you will also have to set the mautic.cookie_domain configuration parameter to domain.com in config/local.php, so that the same tracking cookie is used both on mautic.domain.com and lp.mautic.domain.com.

If you want to have SSL support, then it will be a little more difficult, you may either:

• use a wildcard certificate *.domain.com that will match both the main name and the alias with a single certificate.
  • instead of using ServerAlias, create a second vhost lp.domain.com, pointing to the same PHP code as the main vhost, but configured with a different certificate.

This should work but it’s just an idea, completely untested…

1 Like

Thanks will give this a try when time allows and will update here results.