How To Send Email ON Date AT Specific Time

Is there a way to schedule an email to be sent ON a select date AT a certain time? It appears “til date/time” in the campaign builder sends the campaign immediately until the selected dates.

I’m wanting to manually add leads and send an email say at 8:00am tomorrow morning.

Is there a way to schedule an email to be sent ON a select date AT a certain time? It appears “til date/time” in the campaign builder sends the campaign immediately until the selected dates.

I’m wanting to manually add leads and send an email say at 8:00am tomorrow morning.

Think of it as a “wait til date/time” so setting the wait until date will work for what you want.

Zac

Zac,

Thanks a lot for that. Really clears it up.

I was reading it as “send immediately until date/time.” Seems like “on date/time” would be clearer. Sure you/they have valid reasons for “til” though.

Shannon

Hi Shamrick

Actually we don’t like the ‘til’ either. We’re changing it the next release! Been our to-do list for a while but we haven’t gotten around to it!

Chad,

Thanks for that. Yes, I think that will be clearer.

Just so I understand the “til date/time” option:

Let’s set welcome email #1 in the campaign to go out at 8AM Monday morning and follow up email #2 to go out at 8AM Wednesday morning. If new leads are added to the list/campaign Monday 8:01AM-Wednesday 7:59AM, those new leads will receive welcome email #1 immediately (based on the cron interval, of course). Then ALL leads will receive the follow up email #2 at 8AM Wednesday morning.

Is that correct?

Thanks,
Shannon

how I can automatic send every monday at 8:00am one email to the new leads that I get las week?