How to Setup a Cron Job in Plesk

Hi there,

I am new to mautic and have installed it successfully, I have configured the cron job as well. But I am not sure if the things are okay as I am using Plesk to host my website and there is no help on how to setup cron jobs using Parallel Plesk.

Also, I created a form in mautic and attached with my wordpress site to capture leads. this worked for me if someone submits the form, the lead captured in mautic and I can find them in contact page in mautic.

But I am stuck as how to capture a contact if he does not submit the form ( mautic form) how ever he register to wordpress site or he submit a woocommerce checkout form.

Please help

Thanks in Advance,

Mohsin

Hi there,

I am new to mautic and have installed it successfully, I have configured the cron job as well. But I am not sure if the things are okay as I am using Plesk to host my website and there is no help on how to setup cron jobs using Parallel Plesk.

Also, I created a form in mautic and attached with my wordpress site to capture leads. this worked for me if someone submits the form, the lead captured in mautic and I can find them in contact page in mautic.

But I am stuck as how to capture a contact if he does not submit the form ( mautic form) how ever he register to wordpress site or he submit a woocommerce checkout form.

Please help

Thanks in Advance,
Mohsin