Are My Cron Jobs The Problem?

Hi Folks

I recently discovered Mautic and decided to see if I could figure out how to set it up on my own.

I’ve reached as far as getting things set up (thanks to Adam Preiser’s awesome tutorials on YouTube) and while I can set up emails, create forms and campaigns and even get it connected to Thrive Architect via API, I cannot for the life of me get it to send an email.

I’m on shared hosting with InterServer (which I really like) and I’m running Mautic v2.11.0 using php 7.0

I’ve spent the last couple of nights battling with this thing but now I think it’s time I asked for some help with this from people who actually know what they’re doing.

Appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Ricky

Hi Folks

I recently discovered Mautic and decided to see if I could figure out how to set it up on my own.

I’ve reached as far as getting things set up (thanks to Adam Preiser’s awesome tutorials on YouTube) and while I can set up emails, create forms and campaigns and even get it connected to Thrive Architect via API, I cannot for the life of me get it to send an email.

I’m on shared hosting with InterServer (which I really like) and I’m running Mautic v2.11.0 using php 7.0

I’ve spent the last couple of nights battling with this thing but now I think it’s time I asked for some help with this from people who actually know what they’re doing.

Appreciate any help anyone can offer.
Ricky

How you set up your mautic? where you install mautic ?

I installed it through softaculous installer on a subdomain of my site https://email.whathype.com

Perhaps I should be asking what the Cron Jobs should be. In my searching I’ve found quite a wide variety. Is there particular format that should work regardless of where the software is installed?

(Sorry if this is an annoyingly newbie question)