Do I still need to set up cron jobs?

Hi, I have successfully installed Mautic on a shared hosting (Hostgator) and everything seems to be working fine but it seems that it is not sending emails.

I tried to send out an email newsletter to about 1000 contacts that I’ve imported, scheduled the campaign to send email but nothing is happening.

Do I need to set up cron jobs regardless the fact that everything seems to be working fine?

(I’ve never been messing with cron jobs scripts before)

Hi, I have successfully installed Mautic on a shared hosting (Hostgator) and everything seems to be working fine but it seems that it is not sending emails.

I tried to send out an email newsletter to about 1000 contacts that I’ve imported, scheduled the campaign to send email but nothing is happening.

Do I need to set up cron jobs regardless the fact that everything seems to be working fine?

(I’ve never been messing with cron jobs scripts before)

Hey @MxyzptlkFishStix thanks alot!
I’ve managed to add all the cron jobs as advised but my campaigns are somehow still not working or I am doing something wrong

Is there a way to check if these cron jobs are actually working?

For now, what I’ve managed to do with Mautic is to send a test example mail to myself. That’s all.
When I go to campaign, launch campaign builder, chose the Send email action, and set the email to be sent at prefered time, emails aren’t being sent.

Also, I have had set up them to send as a queue but then I couldn’t even send a test example.

I am not sure am I doing this right all I want to do is to create an exmple newsletter email and send it to a segment of subscribers as I would be doing that via Convertkit