Emails are not triggering from the campaign

Hi,

I am able to send out individual emails from Mautic however through a Campaign the email is not going out.

Below are the configuration of my cron job:

0,10,20,30,40,50 * * * * php /home/ubuntu/www/xxx/htdocs/bin/console mautic:segments:update
5,15,25,35,45,55 * * * * php /home/ubuntu/www/xxx/htdocs/bin/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
2,12,22,32,42,52 * * * * php /home/ubuntu/www/xxx/htdocs/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
3,13,23,33,43,53 * * * * php /home/ubuntu/www/xxx/htdocs/bin/console mautic:email:fetch
4,14,24,34,44,54 * * * * php /home/ubuntu/www/xxx/htdocs/bin/console mautic:import
0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * php /home/ubuntu/www/xxx/htdocs/bin/console mautic:emails:send
0,15,30,45, * * * * php /home/ubuntu/www/xxx/htdocs/bin/console mautic:socialmonitoring

Crons look good although I am not a cron expert.

Assuming crons are 100% then we must look at configuration of mautic and the campaign logic. Is email sending failing with a super simple email send campaign that is just segment - send email?

IE look for non cron reasons why the email sending might fail.

Hi, what happens if you run the cron command by hand in ssh?
For example:
php /home/ubuntu/www/xxx/htdocs/bin/console mautic:segments:update
any error?

sorry to ask but can you please advise how can I run the command for ssh? to check the results?

Sure, you SHOULD ask, so we can help better :slight_smile: Noone knows this stuff before they start to play around with servers.

Do you have ssh access to your server, or just cPanel or something? Where do you enter these Cron settings?

Joey

its cPanel where the Cron settings are setup.

Okay, I recommend this video to understand if it’s right:

Plz give feedback here if possible.

I found that the cronjobs are setup correctly however my email account is giving error while trying to send the test email so how can I check? also the connection status is successful?

Is this a question: “also the connection status is successful?” ?

• You can see connection status when you add the credentials and click on test.
  • Do you use see any errors in config - system info - log

after providing the credentials the status is successful however while sending the test email getting the below error.

Expected response code 354 but got code “554”, with message "554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients "

Can you plz make sure the recipient is valid, not a fake email?
If so, I would suggest to search for "554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients " - there are a bunch of topic like that in this forum.

my understanding is the test email would be going to my personal email address which is active however how can I check the email address settings where the test email will be sending?

what smtp server you have configured?

I am using my hostinger account where I configured mautic and their email account.

1 Like

If the provider status is successful, can you plz create and email and send a test message out?
Google how to create an email and test with Mautic if you don’t know how.

while trying to send single email to one contact through mautic, getting the same error as mentioned below.

Failed to send to fawad.ahmed@hotmail.com: Expected response code 354 but got code “554”, with message "554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients "

Any of the other topics with the same issue gave no help?

I would suggest to search for "554 5.5.1 Error: no valid recipients " - there are a bunch of topic like that in this forum.