Mautic Community Forums

Campaign Problems, Cron Jobs

Your software Mautic 3.02
My PHP version is : 7.03
My MySQL/MariaDB version is (delete as applicable): MySQL/MariaDB version
MariaDB 10.3

Updating/Installing Errors Not
I am (delete as applicable): Installing / Updating Int new installation first time
Upgrading/installing via (delete as applicable) : Web / Command Line

These errors are showing in the installer :
Not, is new installation first time
These errors are showing in the Mautic log :

These errors are showing in the upgrade_log.txt file (located in the root of your Mautic instance when an upgrade has been attempted - ensure you remove or redact any sensitive data such as domain names in the file path) :

Your problem
My problem is :
Mautic is installed in Cloudways, on Digital Ocean server, I have followed some installation guides and I was able to install Mautic without errors, only with recommendations to raise the memory, which I already did, and an error to say that the file was too large and that fix it by updating MariaDB 10.3

Configure with cron jobs, according to the Mautc Cache path, the path is in the configuration panel, choose the times, according to the documentation. But how can I know if it is properly configured?

I am using Amazon SES, and I can send direct emails, but at the time of making the campaigns, it does not send emails, I have already made campaign emails and campaign forms and it does not send the emails.

In the background imports it does not do them either, I have to do them directly from the browser

It does not send automatic emails when a subscriber is added to a segment that has mail to send.

Can someone help me with this, thanks.

Steps I have tried to fix the problem :

1 Like

Hi,
Do you have access to ssh ?
Thx,
J

Hi yes by ssh AND FileZilla

Okay, plz run your cron in the ssh as a command and see what happens.

Hello Thanks for the recommendation, but I don’t know how to do this, I am a beginner and here in Perú Mautic is not used, or few use it and I cannot find someone who can give me the service to configure, can you?