I want to send 10 campaigns parallel in mautic

Your software
My Mautic version is:4.4.9
My PHP version is:8.0
My Database type and version is:10.4

Your problem
My problem is: I want to send 10 campaigns parallel in mautic what setting i have to change for that so that 10 campaigns trigger parallel at the same time?

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

You could add to your crontab the campaign id’s you want to trigger, so would be something like this:

php /var/www/mautic/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -i 4
php /var/www/mautic/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -I 5
php /var/www/mautic/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger -I 6

and so on…

Hi @mikew,

I have tried what you are telling but it is only for trigger one campaign manually.

But I want that when I send 10 campaigns together, they should trigger together without any issue, which are not going currently.

Or if you known about that if i can manage multiple parallel campaigns in mautic please let me know so i can use that option and from where we can regulator parallel campaigns.

I hope you understand my issue with mautic.

Perhaps if you explain what you are trying to achieve that requires simultaneous campaigns, we can think outside the box a bit and offer a differ way to achieve the same result.

10 campaigns at once could place quite a load on your server and your email server if there are a lot of contacts and emails to send all at the same time. The emails would be queued and so not all sent simultaneously even if the campaigns are all triggering together.

1 Like

I want to publish these campaigns together and when I publish them it should be technically triggered but when I publish the campaigns together it stops sending emails from all the campaigns.

at the same time when i publish 2 campaigns in my mautic there is no problem with that but when i publish multiple campaigns then it stops sending emails from all the published campaigns.

There should be no problem having several active campaigns in “parallel”. There is no limit, just for your server resources.

Things that come up to my mind:

1. Are those campaigns independent? Or do you try to achieve something between the campaigns?
  2. Timing of your campaigns - how often do you run the cronjob? Maybe cronjobs don’t get finished until the next one is triggered already?
  3. Did you optimize your cronjobs already in a way, that they are called once and are handled in sequence? Like described here: How to setup Mautic cron jobs (twentyzen.com)
  4. What Mail Server (Service) do you use? Are you limited in speed or amount of emails to be send by the service?
1 Like

Publishing a campaign does not trigger a campaign. The trigger timing is set by the cron job.

Is your issue then having published all 10 campaign they then stop sending emails?

Are they all sending the same emails?
Are those emails marketing emails?

Marketing emails can only be sent once to a contact regardless of what campaign they are in. If that is the case set the emails to be transactional emails in the campaign builder.

As part of trouble shooting try clone the emails that are shared by campaigns and alter them slghtly to see if that helps.

Here are my mautic crons which i have configured on my server. please look at this once and suggest me what i have to do next to fix my issue.

Yes i’m sending emails marketing campaigns and i’m using my our SMTP server with IPs rotation.

Yep, please group them and implement the suggested improvements from my linked article. Its likely that the cronjob tasks interfere with each other and don’t run in the right sequence.

Also record your timing it takes for the commands to run.

Okay, let me try this and get back to you.