Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.1.1
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: mysql v 5.7

Your problem
My problem is: parallel campaign not working

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Perhaps you could take the time to explain what you mean by parallel campaigns, and what you have done to try to troubleshoot the problem you’re facing?

The information you’ve provided isn’t enough for anyone to help you in any meaningful way.

hi,
we have around 10 million contact , now we are sending emails , push notifications and sms. when one campaign running its block others , like when running email campaign and same time set sms campaign , sms campaign runs always after email campaign complete, we have lots of campaign running like for new users, for users not using apps since last 3 days, users not using apps since 30 days.

so when any one campaign running all other campaign goes in queue, but we want to run all campaign same time,

1 Like

Could you please show the console commands you run the single campaigns with?

greetings
Sebastian

php /var/www/mautic/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

but we have set it in cron job

here is cron job setting

0,15,30,45 * * * * php /var/www/mautic/bin/console mautic:segment:update --batch-limit=10000
5,20,35,50 * * * * php /var/www/mautic/bin/console mautic:campaigns:update --batch-limit=10000
10,25,40,55 * * * * php /var/www/mautic/bin/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
10,25,40,55 * * * * php /var/www/mautic/bin/console mautic:messages:send --batch-limit=10000
0,15,30,45 * * * * php /var/www/mautic/bin/console mautic:emails:send

To parallelize campaign executions you need to call the processing for each campaign separate with campaign id parameter

For example:
php bin/console mautic:campaigns:update --campaign-id=123

would process the campaign 123

So you could do

php bin/console mautic:campaigns:update --campaign-id=123
php bin/console mautic:campaigns:update --campaign-id=567
php bin/console mautic:campaigns:update --campaign-id=789

to process the Campaigns at the same time.

If you just execute

php bin/console mautic:campaigns:update

there will be never parallel processing. Mautic process each campaign action sequential.

There is a quit complex project from the dms group which uses this method for a big number of leads in mautic:

Greetings
Sebastian

2 Likes

Forgot to mention:
You need to check each of the console commands for parameters like this to parallelize the execution of multiple campaigns, segment buidlings etc.

1 Like