Identifying companies behind anonymous visits

Hubspot, Marketo and the like have a way to identify anonymous visitors with their company. It’s a really nice way of seeing which companies are all over your site (even though a lot of the visitors don’t become known leads).

I don’t believe that’s something Mautic does now, right?

We’ve been using leadfeeder.com for this previously. Has it already been discussed to add this functionality or alternatively integrate with something like leadfeeder?

Hubspot, Marketo and the like have a way to identify anonymous visitors with their company. It’s a really nice way of seeing which companies are all over your site (even though a lot of the visitors don’t become known leads).
I don’t believe that’s something Mautic does now, right?

We’ve been using leadfeeder.com for this previously. Has it already been discussed to add this functionality or alternatively integrate with something like leadfeeder?

This is a great suggestion! Have you already submitted this as a feature request on GitHub? https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues - if you would put it there we can track it and hopefully someone will incorporate it into a coming release.

Thanks for the idea I think it’s a very good one!
David