Mautic as lead generation software?

Hi all!

I just registered to Mautic as I am curious whether Mautic would be a good alternative to Leadfeeder, a program showing which companies visit your website. Leadfeeder works with an integration of Google Analytics and in Google Analytics I have created a filter to only see relevant website visits. As I can’t really see whether Mautic would have such a feature (either with or without Analytics), I wondered if someone could tell if and how this would work.

Thanks!

Best,

Sjoerd

Hi all!

I just registered to Mautic as I am curious whether Mautic would be a good alternative to Leadfeeder, a program showing which companies visit your website. Leadfeeder works with an integration of Google Analytics and in Google Analytics I have created a filter to only see relevant website visits. As I can’t really see whether Mautic would have such a feature (either with or without Analytics), I wondered if someone could tell if and how this would work.

Thanks!

Best,
Sjoerd

Mautic is a Marketing Automation Software and does more that Leadfeeder that only look that is to detect the IP address of the visitors and tell you that belong to an XYZ Company.

Thanks! But firstly I would like to know whether the functionality we use leadfeeder for is also available within Mautic. If so, I can’t seem to find how it works, so please feel free to point me in the right direction :slight_smile:

Mautic is a Marketing Automation Software, it mainly detects the IP address of the visitor